Halo Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Revolution

Join The Revolution

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Create your Helmet and Emblems HERE!

Go down 
+10
MMORPGguy
Leowolf
69poomaster69
H - Revolver
jwheeler
Coin3
I*Monkey
Angus
t2vanden
hotshotscott
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
I*Monkey
Halo Revolution Team Member
I*Monkey

Create your Helmet and Emblems HERE! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Create your Helmet and Emblems HERE!   Create your Helmet and Emblems HERE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 3:29 am

Excellent partical effects with the flamethrower Scotty! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Coin3
Recruit
Coin3

PostSubject: Re: Create your Helmet and Emblems HERE!   Create your Helmet and Emblems HERE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 8:47 am

Heres an emblem that stands for Halo Revolution (HR).

Create your Helmet and Emblems HERE! - Page 2 Emblem
Back to top Go down
jwheeler
jwheeler

PostSubject: Re: Create your Helmet and Emblems HERE!   Create your Helmet and Emblems HERE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 5:46 pm

cool
Back to top Go down
H - Revolver
Marine
H - Revolver

PostSubject: Helmets/Emblems   Create your Helmet and Emblems HERE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 8:40 pm

I joined a few hours ago, saw this topic, and the pixel artist inside of me decided i had to join in. I'm posting a link to my gallery.

http://www.maj.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=171789

Enjoy, eheh. (Also, as a side not: Why is that"LOL!" smiley Goku?)
Back to top Go down
http://tofb-the-baconator.deviantart.com
hotshotscott
Halo Revolution Leader
hotshotscott

PostSubject: Re: Create your Helmet and Emblems HERE!   Create your Helmet and Emblems HERE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 4:52 am

H - Revolver - Thanks they're all great! I can't guarantee that all of them will be added but most will be looked at very carefully! I like a few of those helmets, and all emblems!

Scotty
Back to top Go down
http://halo-revolution.niceboard.net/index.htm
69poomaster69

69poomaster69

PostSubject: Re: Create your Helmet and Emblems HERE!   Create your Helmet and Emblems HERE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 7:17 am

Hey scotty, its the original creator of this game here (the creator that managed to make a simple small piece of shit). If you need help with a storyline, I'm not suggesting one so don't get any ideas, however, refer to the "Revolution" in your Halo topic name, if its going to have a storyline its pretty much assuring the person playing that its a revolution (A newer) adaptation to the original halos (1, 2 and 3) so make some new weapons I guess? anyways I'll make a few helmets because i'm bored
Back to top Go down
jwheeler
jwheeler

PostSubject: Re: Create your Helmet and Emblems HERE!   Create your Helmet and Emblems HERE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 7:33 am

Here is a concept of what i would look like (With my custom helmet)
Create your Helmet and Emblems HERE! - Page 2 Me

here is my helmet: Create your Helmet and Emblems HERE! - Page 2 JamesHelmet
and my emblem: Create your Helmet and Emblems HERE! - Page 2 JamesEmblem

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
69poomaster69

69poomaster69

PostSubject: Re: Create your Helmet and Emblems HERE!   Create your Helmet and Emblems HERE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 7:42 am

Ok, here is my first Attempt at a helmet with a few variations of what you believe is better and my original is at the top left. I also drew 2 shit emblems
Create your Helmet and Emblems HERE! - Page 2 Zxiivc8
Back to top Go down
jwheeler
jwheeler

PostSubject: Re: Create your Helmet and Emblems HERE!   Create your Helmet and Emblems HERE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 7:45 am

69poomaster69 wrote:
Ok, here is my first Attempt at a helmet with a few variations of what you believe is better and my original is at the top left. I also drew 2 shit emblems
Create your Helmet and Emblems HERE! - Page 2 Zxiivc8
make them face directly right, rather than slightly out of the screen.
But the last one looks the coolest
Back to top Go down
69poomaster69

69poomaster69

PostSubject: Re: Create your Helmet and Emblems HERE!   Create your Helmet and Emblems HERE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 7:56 am

you do it I seriously can't be f*cked editing my shit
Back to top Go down
jwheeler
jwheeler

PostSubject: Re: Create your Helmet and Emblems HERE!   Create your Helmet and Emblems HERE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 8:15 am

69poomaster69 wrote:
you do it I seriously can't be f*cked editing my shit
Fair enough

I hope your not offended. I like the last one.
Back to top Go down
Leowolf

Leowolf

PostSubject: Re: Create your Helmet and Emblems HERE!   Create your Helmet and Emblems HERE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 11:22 am

Hi all,

Here is a modified version of one of the helmets from my own game Third Planet. I did this because it's fun to see custom stuff in other games. And really you people are doing a great job.

Create your Helmet and Emblems HERE! - Page 2 Merccorp-helmet MERC.CORPS helmet

Hope you people like it, you can modify it as you need to fit your character, just please keep the name 'MERC.CORPS". Keep up the good work.

-Leowolf- Smile
Back to top Go down
t2vanden
t2vanden

PostSubject: Re: Create your Helmet and Emblems HERE!   Create your Helmet and Emblems HERE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 11:41 am

Tight helmets all!
Back to top Go down
http://halo-revolution.niceboard.net
H - Revolver
Marine
H - Revolver

PostSubject: My Helmets   Create your Helmet and Emblems HERE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 12:57 pm

WHich of my helmets do you think will make it in?

Oh yeah, as far as helmets go, would it be possible to make a non-helmet? Like an Unmasked John? I was thinking of maybe doing that, and then a skull or something...

Also, any ideas for emblems?
Back to top Go down
hotshotscott
Halo Revolution Leader
hotshotscott

PostSubject: Re: Create your Helmet and Emblems HERE!   Create your Helmet and Emblems HERE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 1:27 am

Quote :
Hey scotty, its the original creator of this game here (the creator that managed to make a simple small piece of shit). If you need help with a storyline, I'm not suggesting one so don't get any ideas, however, refer to the "Revolution" in your Halo topic name, if its going to have a storyline its pretty much assuring the person playing that its a revolution (A newer) adaptation to the original halos (1, 2 and 3) so make some new weapons I guess? anyways I'll make a few helmets because i'm bored
Hey, about the Revolution part, i know what you're saying. I should have changed it long ago, it's kind too late now because everyone knows it as that now. For now we're just catching up on weapons, vehicles, enemies ect, maybe after that we'll expand. Also, your helmets are all good. They don't have to face perfectly right, so im adding all of them!

jwheeler - That guy looks awesome, lets hope we can custimize their armour like that! I was experimenting with it, and it was working pretty well so im sure we'll be able to! Awesome Looks great! I will post your emblem and helmet in the first post, but they will only be allowed to be worn in game by you.

LeoWolf - Awesome Helmet! It's ok if it's based off one of your game, it's still a MC helmet, and it looks great! I'll add it right away! Make more if you like...

H - Revolver - The following of your helmets will be added. Sniper, Mole, Kong, Demon. The others were a bit too less detailed, and just didn't look right when i added them. These 4 how ever look great. Thanks!

Thanks guys, this topic is such a success! We've not got plenty of helmets, but we'd like more emblems (and helmets)

EDIT
Just a few screenshots with some helmets and emblems:
Flame Thrower - Hunted Helmet and Flame Emblem - Create your Helmet and Emblems HERE! - Page 2 Flamethrowergq0
Reloading Mauler - Demon Helmet and Flame Emblem - Create your Helmet and Emblems HERE! - Page 2 Reloadingmaulerej2

Scotty
Back to top Go down
MMORPGguy
MMORPGguy

PostSubject: Re: Create your Helmet and Emblems HERE!   Create your Helmet and Emblems HERE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 3:35 am

Create your Helmet and Emblems HERE! - Page 2 Spyhelmet
spy helmet

i dunno, i'll make more later.
Back to top Go down
hotshotscott
Halo Revolution Leader
hotshotscott

PostSubject: Re: Create your Helmet and Emblems HERE!   Create your Helmet and Emblems HERE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 4:11 am

Sweet looks great!

Scotty
Back to top Go down
MMORPGguy
MMORPGguy

PostSubject: Re: Create your Helmet and Emblems HERE!   Create your Helmet and Emblems HERE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 4:13 am

Create your Helmet and Emblems HERE! - Page 2 Stalkerhelmet
stalker helmet - its suposed to be, like, some other helmet but with all the plating taken off. it didnt end up quite as planned, but it isnt TOO bad. I hope.

edit:
Create your Helmet and Emblems HERE! - Page 2 Samuraihelmet
samurai helmet.
Back to top Go down
hotshotscott
Halo Revolution Leader
hotshotscott

PostSubject: Re: Create your Helmet and Emblems HERE!   Create your Helmet and Emblems HERE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 5:36 am

Awesome i'll add both! Keep them coming mate, you're good at this! 22 helmets in total!

Scotty
Back to top Go down
MMORPGguy
MMORPGguy

PostSubject: Re: Create your Helmet and Emblems HERE!   Create your Helmet and Emblems HERE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 2:50 pm

Create your Helmet and Emblems HERE! - Page 2 Idunnohelmet
I dunno what to call it, but here's the reference picture I used:
Create your Helmet and Emblems HERE! - Page 2 Transformers-optimus-prime-voice-changer-helmet-2
Back to top Go down
H - Revolver
Marine
H - Revolver

PostSubject: Re: Create your Helmet and Emblems HERE!   Create your Helmet and Emblems HERE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 3:10 pm

I did two more:

Unfortunately, one is a samurai helmet, which has been done.

"Samurai":Create your Helmet and Emblems HERE! - Page 2 Samurai[img][/img][img][/img]

"Yahtzee" (From Zero Punctuation Reviews):Create your Helmet and Emblems HERE! - Page 2 Yahtzee
Back to top Go down
hotshotscott
Halo Revolution Leader
hotshotscott

PostSubject: Re: Create your Helmet and Emblems HERE!   Create your Helmet and Emblems HERE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 5:10 pm

MMORPGguy - That's a transformers helmet (The reference one). I will find out which transformer it is, then i'll name the helmet after it. Thanks!

H - Revolver - I can still add your Samurai helmet, i'll just have to call it Samurai 2. I won't add your second one, as it is NOT a helmet.

Thanks,

Scotty
Back to top Go down
I*Monkey
I*Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Create your Helmet and Emblems HERE!   Create your Helmet and Emblems HERE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 5:56 pm

So what's the helmet count at the moment Scotty?
Back to top Go down
hotshotscott
Halo Revolution Leader
hotshotscott

PostSubject: Re: Create your Helmet and Emblems HERE!   Create your Helmet and Emblems HERE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 6:05 pm

There are now 25 in total!! Still have room for MANY more!

Scotty
Back to top Go down
H - Revolver
Marine
H - Revolver

PostSubject: "Not a Helmet"   Create your Helmet and Emblems HERE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 9:51 am

Yeah, I know. I thought you could try it out and send me a screenshot... It'd be pretty dang funny.

EDIT: Oh, and the transformer is Optimus Prime.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Create your Helmet and Emblems HERE!   Create your Helmet and Emblems HERE! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Create your Helmet and Emblems HERE!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Halo Revolution :: Design :: Graphics-
Jump to: